I finished adding the last few pieces of insulation today. I also did some caulking of the trim outside around the windows to prep for staining the siding tomorrow. I accidentally added insulation to the space that will actually house our skylight, as you can see below. That will have to be taken out but the pieces can be used elsewhere to fill in gaps if needed.
Then I spent some time cleaning up the huge styrofoam mess left by all the insulation.
Not perfectly clean, but a lot better in preparation for adding the panelling to the walls and the flooring. We're hoping to get a lot of panelling done this weekend and stain the siding!