Anyways, the victory was that we completed installing all of the window and finished the last section of the ridge cap. We also put some more caulk on the ridge line to ensure that there wont be any leaks in the roof. The windows turned out great and we are really pleased with the outcome.
Notice that the skylight is not installed yet because of the ridiculous price for quality flashing on a metal roof. We are continuing with everything else and will come back to the skylight when we save money for the flashing set.
And the setback...
We were not so excited to see that condensation had taken place in between the panels in one of the large windows on the side of the house. This means that the seal has a leak somewhere and the "gas" in between the window panes is over saturated with moisture. Since we got these windows for about 10 dollars it will be more cost effective to take the window out and replace it with another one. Luckily, we found a nice lady that just did a remodel and is trying to get rid of 3 of the same size window. The new one will look a little different but we both think it will be kind of neat and typical to the project to have no matching windows when we are finished.
It was a bittersweet day to say the least but we are excited to get started on the bathroom wall and electrical/plumbing this weekend.