We went out this last Tuesday evening and did some more work on the house after we got off of our work. Here is what we did!
Margo working on the opposite wall. In the bottom of the picture is our roofing material ;)
Since we used both new and used materials it started to look a little like a quilt blanket according to Margo.
Above: Margo is tacking in the last of the bottom sheathing. You can also see that we put up the ridge beam. We did this because it was easier to have the tarp over the house. The beam isn't fully tacked in so when we start the roof framing, we will take it down and attach the hangers on the ground.
We put the rest top layer on but we didn't get any pictures because we were in a hurry to get back home. We'll be working on it again this Friday/Saturday so we will update you all then!