Sunday, January 2, 2011

They say 60% of the time, it works every time.

To answer your questions: 1.) Yes, we really do look this good in person. 2.) And no, we were not playing with a five year-old or checking our teeth for spinach--this is what we do for fun.

Jeff and I really believe that the most important part of our day is not what we do, but who we do it with. We really want to record all of the amazing, silly, or fun memories we're making so they can be shared. Hopefully you're not at the TMI level of information-overload with some of the things we write about.

Just because pictures are way more fun than reading (I always liked the fuzzy picture books better that my college Nietzsche books), I'd like to give you an idea of some of our favorite things, which will often be the topics for our blog posts:

US: You'll hear a lot about our daily (mis)adventures


FOOD: we love making it, but especially eating it. We're foodies through and through.


FAMILY and FRIENDS: Shown here, my mom. AKA the coolest lady I know. And no, she didn't pay me to say that.


RUNNING: We love training and racing. Almost as much as we love a cold beer afterwards.

-Margo

No comments:

Post a Comment